Sunday, April 5, 2009

This is Caden on his 6 month birthday. We went to the doctor and he weighs in at 16 lb 10 oz. He's still in the 25%. Everyone says he looks huge, but I just tell them that their kids were small. He has been on solid foods for a little over a month. I did that to get him to sleep better at night, but it didn't work worth a darn. I am still nursing, but not sure for how much longer. He bit me the other day, talk about painful for about 5 minutes. OUCH!!

Hello big boy! Look he has two teeth now. How cute!!

Cory got Morgan started on puzzles. She can do a 25 piece one in less than 5 min. Just like her dad. He can do a 1000 in just a couple hours. I don't have enough time or patience to do that.


What a good big sister. She loves him so much.
Here is Caden in his "big boy bed". The most he has slept is 4 nights in a row, otherwise he's up around 3:00 which really sucks since I get up at 4:30 to get ready for work. Oh well, I just suck on my coffee all morning. It's decaf since I'm still nursing, but it still wakes me up. I think it's all in your head anyway!!



We are working on Caden sitting up, but he needs lots of props. Morgan loves playing with him. She is always kissing him and giving him hugs.

Here is Morgan in her "big girl bed" with her favorite princess "ella" Cinderella. She was so excited when we were setting it up, and then she screamed like crazy when it was actually bed time. It's been a week and she loves going to bed now. It helps I think because we put Caden in there with her, so she has to be quiet. I love it!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment